The program for beginners is aimed at:
∙ learning "living" spoken language;
∙ giving the opportunity to speak, starting from the very first lesson;
∙ taking into account individual needs of every learner;
∙ helping to overcome the language barrier.
The program for mid-level (or multilevel) is aimed at:
• teaching basic linguistic rules of Kazakh language;
• development of spoken language;
• lessons outside classroom are also possible (real communication in the street, at the market, etc.) that will help to achieve better results.
Preparation course for "KazTest" ) is aimed at :
• development of 4 key types of linguistic activities: reading, writing, listening, speaking;
• special attention is paid to work on grammar of Kazakh language and expansion of vocabulary.
Prices for language courses remain unchanged during the whole academic year.